• Casio

Drums

• Drums

• Full Drum Set

Images may be subject to copyright

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[DENIED]~~Staff App~~

Hello everyone, for those who do not know me, I am Ham, for those who do know me, hello again fellow member. 

Personal Info: 
- I am currently at the age of 19
- been on the server since this past February 
- from Fresno, California, USA

Why I'm Here:
I would like to apply for the Mod role. I have been on for quite a while now, and I know the important roles here. I do happen to own a few of my own discord servers as well, so I can manage with helping out on others. I am usually active for 4 to 5 days a week so I can be around to monitor what happens around our beloved server. I have also come to realization that whenever someone does something that's wrong in our server, it honestly bugs me, that I do say something like "please keep your post in this certain channel", I would never take advantage of the perms I receive for that is not the person I am. I also see that we have had people who took their perms for granted, not mentioning names, you would know who I'm talking about. I have so many ideas that can be brought to our server as well, for I have discussed with Cheese about before. All in all, I do want to see this server grow and see more people collaborate with each other and see our members become great online friends (what a chilche, I just said lol). But on the real, this server has felt more than just your average server. For myself, this server feels more like a home, an escape from the harsh reality, and really at most times just to be online and chat with whoever I can. Cheese is not a daddy, but a papi.
Denied

Did not use the staff application template in important threads what Finchy provided.

Can make another staff application.