• Casio

Drums

• Drums

• Full Drum Set

Images may be subject to copyright

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff

These are the people that are currently staff. They can do so many for the discord that you don't even need me. 

Head-Admin
@The Orange

Admin
Tombwolf
DarkdoesTV

CrinkDink
Zadain2204
Faded.Six.String
JosephTheMan
Moon

Judges
@The Orange
Tombwolf
DarkdoesTV

Judges are the people you are going to depend while going for an audition. They determine if you deserve a role in the discord. And getting a role in discord is like your only bet, because without it, nobody will know what instrument you REALLY play on discord.

If either staff doesn't know what you're talking about, you can talk to me and I can help you.
As of 4/7/2018

These are the people that are currently staff. They can do so many for the discord that you don't even need me. 

Head-Admin
Orange

Admin
Moon

@Cody
@CrinkDink
DarkDoesTV
JosephTheMan

Judges
Orange
Moon

Judges are the people you are going to depend while going for an audition. They determine if you deserve a role in the discord. And getting a role in discord is like your only bet, because without it, nobody will know what instrument you REALLY play on discord.

If either staff doesn't know what you're talking about, you can talk to me and I can help you.
Small change lol
As of 5/6/2018

Head-Admin
Orange

Admin
Moon

@Cody
@CrinkDink
JosephTheMan
@Floofy

Judges
Orange
Moon

As of 5/25/2018

Head-Admin
Orange

Admin
Moon
@Floofy

@Cody
Lambchomps
@Floofy
@iFinchyy

Judges
Orange
Moon
Floofy